Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
– Provide, operate, and maintain our website
– Improve, personalize, and expand our website
– Understand and analyze how you use our website
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
– Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
– Send you emails
– Find and prevent fraud
www.kaitec.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, www.kaitec.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Personal Data Protection Law
The Personal Data Protection Law, Federal Decree Law No. 45 of 2021 regarding the Protection of Personal Data, constitutes an integrated framework to ensure the confidentiality of information and protect the privacy of individuals in the UAE. It provides a proper governance for data management and protection and defines the rights and duties of all parties concerned.
- The provisions of the law apply to the processing of personal data, whether in full or part through electronic systems, inside or outside the country.
- The law defines the controls for the processing of personal data and the general obligations of companies that have personal data to secure it and maintain its confidentiality and privacy. It prohibits the processing of personal data without the consent of its owner, except for some cases in which the processing is necessary to protect a public interest or to carry out any of the legal procedures and rights.
- The law gives the owner of the data the right to request for corrections of inaccurate personal data and to restrict or stop the processing of his personal data.
- It sets out the requirements for the cross-border transfer and sharing of personal data for processing purposes.